Lately I get in weird situations. What I mean? Well things I used to say they are not for me, now I discover they are 🙂 Weird…weird…for a “To do/ Not do” list girl. I don’t say I respected the lists always 😀 but I made them!
Well here we go…Today I make a list of something, I called it as you can see: “I don’t know” List! The
easy pizy list it has no rules, just write what you want to do, or not, or think…but write it to make yourself spent time…as you should: being alive!
My “I don’t know” list, for now!
- Make Brownie Ice cream (Mc Brownie was soooo good, but fuckers got it out, so I have to make it…ohhh we, not me! )
- Have a serious discussion with the man about the future! (I have to, and I want to, don’t run, don’t make big eyes….just talk…no write! talk!)
- Make Shaorma (with good things, like a healthy one), get kisses on the shoulder for cooking, and red wine for washing the dishes.
- Drink cold beer at the pool, with baby.
- Get dizzy in two…at a lake bar, with Hugo 🙂
- Talk about Car business (he said: write down!)…yes Sir! I do!
- Walk barefooted on that wet grass in the park.
- Read a new blog on Saturday and be lazy till noon.
- Learn new words.
- Buy nice shoes or nice dress…it is summer.
- Dance, dance, dance….:D
Well that is for now. I can add after…my rules. 😛 What is your next list to do? It is about freedom? I hope it is 🙂